Wednesday 9 October 2013

Hi everyone....
Still don't know what I'm doing but thought I'd have another go....

I bought some of my own fabric and decided to make my own hanging hearts design!





I was really pleased with the finish of these and I feel that it is improving with everyone I make!
The sewing machine picture above is one I recently bought. The first one broke so I took it back and swapped it for another one..... The second one broke to so very put out I took it back again and asked for a full refund. I. Currently using my mums machine which is fab but I'd love my own... 
If anyone can recommend a machine that's reliable, prefect for beginners and reasonably priced please let me know!
If you have any tips or advice for me please comment I'd love to hear...


Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment